Thursday, March 17, 2011

How did Jeffery Dahmer get his start?

Happy St. Patty's Day.  Being the good slummy mum that I am I made corned beef for dinner for the family. 
My husband loves red potatoes but what he loves most is pepper.  When he has clam chowder the top is seriously black from the amount he puts on.  So tonight on his festive dinner he applied a healthy portion of largely ground pepper.  About half way through dinner a piece got to him and he began to cough very hard.  About three coughs into it my 9 year old, who we lovingly call Princess Worthless,  drops her fork, starts fist pumping both arms in the air yelling DIE DIE DIE. 
Something is really wrong with this child.  At the age of two she used to stand up in the bathtub slap her rump and yell "wash my money maker" at me.  Have you seen Step Brothers?  Just saying I may have one on my hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment