Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Food for thought

It was brought to my attention today that I have an odd habit.  I don't think it is a bad habit or even one that will annoy anyone (I hate smokers, people who read signs out loud to others and people who point out the obvious) it really isn't even seen by other people only my family.
I watch The Biggest Loser more religiously than I attend church (I know that is bad).  Every Tuesday night my rump is adhered to the couch for the full two hours.  Now you are thinking this isn't odd a lot of people have favorite shows.  Well the habit is that while I watch this show I eat an absolute enormous bowl of ice cream with brownies in it.  So yes while these heavy people are having melt downs and falling off tread mills, eating nothing but lettuce and fish, I am consuming a desert the size of something you would find at Old Country Buffet (another thing I hate is Buffets).  This habit has brought stress to my life. The other night at 7:00 pm I went to make my brownies and had no eggs, thank goodness for good neighbors!  She saved me by running me over two eggs so I could get my fix. 
Last Tuesday I went to our local grocery store in the evening and bought 3 half gallons of ice cream and a couple boxes of brownie mix.  The woman checker asked if it was for something special I said heck yeah it is Biggest Loser Night!  Every day can be something special, you just have to make it that way.

1 comment:

  1. You need to clarify in this post that you weigh about 105 pounds soaking wet. It really adds to the affect.

    ReplyDelete