Tuesday, January 25, 2011

How cold is your neck?

Just returned from a meeting at the school.  I am the class art mom for my younger daughter.  I know what you are all thinking and no I will not be teaching them to make bongs or ashtrays.  A lesson plan is prepared each month and I just follow it.  I don't know how I got roped into this one but here I am art mom for the year.
So as I am sitting at this meeting with all the other moms I notice that one mom is wearing an all grey turtle neck sweater.  The neck of the sweater (would this be called the turtle?) is not rolled down at all it is straight up. As this is a long neck piece it goes up over and covers most her chin.  In the back and sides it is up to her ears.  She totally looked like a baby head coming out a vagina.  Every time she talked her chin would dart in and out of the big neck piece like how you push and the baby head comes out a little, then goes back in.
Totally distracting I really don't know what this month’s art project is now, maybe I will have them make the ashtrays.

2 comments:

  1. LMAO! I know, you could do an art project about childbirth.

    (You know she was just hiding some massive hickeys) (is it hickies or hickeys?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG - I am dying. I say an art project making turtle necks for the class. You know how to crochet!

    ReplyDelete